Monitor Database Performance with NuoDB Insights
NuoDB Insights is a graphical dashboard that provides users a detailed view into their NuoDB database. The visual dashboard allows users to understand the performance and overall health of their NuoDB database environment.
Enable NuoDB Insights to gain a graphical view into aggregate system-level data that will help you better understand your overall application workload demands, and how to optimize and troubleshoot your NuoDB database and processes.
You'll gain access to real-time and historical trending data, including:
- Lifecycle events - start / stop, transactions per second (TPS) timing
- System configuration data - CPU usage, memory, disk, and networking resource usage and constraints
- NuoDB performance data - response times, load averages, number of application connections, and so much more...
Setting up NuoDB Insights
For Physical/VM Deployments
- Follow the instructions in the NuoDB documentation to start your NuoDB database. You can either refer to the Getting Started section or refer to the Domain Administration and Database Operations sections if you are customizing your deployment. For example, you may want to configure TLS security or customize database memory configuration.
STEP 2: START NUODB INSIGHTS
- To configure and start NuoDB Insights visual monitoring, please contact NuoDB support at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.