Build for Continuous Availability
Eliminate downtime despite failures, upgrades, and outages. Choose solutions architected for resilience and automated redundancy, so your applications are up, running, and available to your customers 24/7/365.
- Eliminate failover outages
Traditional SQL databases require an outage during a failure. With a distributed SQL database, there are no failover events because all of the nodes are active and available to process requests if (or when) another node fails. Ensure application availability with a distributed SQL database.
Instead of requiring extra hardware and software that lie dormant until disaster strikes, maximize your hardware utilization, automate redundancy, and reduce disaster recovery overhead with a distributed SQL database. That means your organization saves money while improving availability.
- Automate Recovery
Typical high availability and disaster recovery solutions trade off between poor Recovery Point Objectives and Report Time Objectives (RPO/RTO) using expensive replication strategies. Distributed SQL databases provide automatic data protection without those tradeoffs or exorbitant costs.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
Customers expect the best - performance, features, security, and service - but they don’t want applications to be offline. Keep customer satisfaction and application availability high with rolling upgrades and a database resilient to unplanned failures and outages.
“NuoDB’s automation, resiliency, and disaster recovery features combined with its advanced distributed architecture means that it can easily be configured to deliver continuous availability.”
– Robin Bloor, Chief Analyst, Bloor Group
With distributed SQL
Now you can...
- Deliver an always-on and available application by running on a distributed SQL database
- Reduce reliance on complicated, expensive, and error prone high availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Enable rolling upgrades to deliver application updates without downtime
- Ease the burden on your DBAs with a database that can be dynamically scaled out and in without requiring the DBA to maintain a complicated sharded database