Cloud-Native SQL Database
Designed for distributed deployments, NuoDB helps you maximize application scalability, availability, and resiliency with a cloud-native database.
Cloud-native capabilities enable your enterprise organization to:
- Scale out to meet application peaks without migrating the database to a larger server or requiring application re-writes.
- Build mission critical SQL applications in distributed environments such as the cloud and Kubernetes
- Deliver the continuously available applications your customers require
- Deploy on-prem, in public or private clouds, in hybrid environments, or across multiple clouds
- Reduce total cost of ownership by scaling out and in based on demand, so you only pay for the resources your application is using
"Running T24 Transact on NuoDB's cloud-agnostic distributed SQL database deployed across multiple clouds is enabling us to focus on building revolutionary banking experience in Hong Kong. Working closely with our technical teams, NuoDB & Temenos have partnered with us to deliver next generation technology to meet new & future demands expected from digital banks."
- Eddie Tse, CTO, WeLab
With a cloud-native SQL database, you can...
- Consume on-demand
Scale the database out and in dynamically and easily as your application demands change
- Modernize with a Kubernetes-native database
Integrate with Kubernetes and standardize your orchestration across your stack
- Automate to reduce TCO
Automate database administrator (DBA) tasks using a simple Helm chart or an Operator, easing day-2 operations for DBAs
Want to learn how NuoDB’s cloud-native distributed SQL database enables you to deploy your mission critical banking applications in the cloud? Need additional information about how you can deploy your applications running on modern, cloud-native architecture?
Fill out this form and we'll connect you to the right person.
Thanks for your interest in NuoDB’s database!